Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Break

Well this fall break has been good. except I hate coming and staying at home with my mom because she still treats me like a little kid.  That's why whenever I come home I stay with my boyfriend because it's more fun being with him and his family then here with my mom.  I hate being treated like I'm a little kid, and not like an adult.  I'm 18, and I'm in college. Do you really think that I'm going to have all the freedom at college and then when I come home let her boss me around? Nope. Pretty sure that's not how it's going to work anymore.  I'm seriously about to explode on her, but it's not worth it to me to start a fight.  Yeah, people tell me to just sit down and talk to her about it, but that's not how it works with my mom.  She freaks out about everything, and she's always right.
Ugh, I can't wait to get back to BSU to get away from her. But I'd rather stay down here with my boyfriend and friends.  It's been great hanging out for awihle.

6 comments:

  1. I feel you, my mom thought she was going to be able to tell me what to do all weekend also....but that didn't last long haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on guys you got to love when the parents still boss you around even after all the freedom we are allowed at school. I try to stay at school as much as possible so I don't have to be put in that situation. But, our parents will always try to issue so form of control until we are of age. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know what you mean. I love going home and sleeping in my own bed and taking a shower in my own shower, but I get really annoyed with my parents and I'm always ready to come back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree but the sad reality is that our parents probably wont stop doing it because to them we are always their 'precious little baby' good luck with your situation! hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I totally know what you mean! It's weird how parents think that because we are under their roof all of our freedom goes out the window. Usually, my parents aren't too bad about letting me do what I want within reason, but my mom can be overprotective, so I see where you're coming from lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean too. Im always so excited to go home and i love going home to sleep in my own bed and see my old friends but it sucks having your parents there 24/7. My boyfriend goes to ball state and I still hang out with him when were both home ha.

    ReplyDelete