Monday, October 11, 2010
Weekend!
So another weekend away from Ball State. I hate leaving my friends, but it's all worth it when I get to spend time with my boyfriend and his family. His family is my family, and it makes me so happy. We've been together for over 14 months now; and it still continues to get better. He has been really busy lately with Army stuff...the one disadvantage to our relationship! I hate when he has to leave to go on missions and all of that nonsense; but I am still very proud of him. He is in training to be an officer and wants to make this his career. So I guess I'll have to get used to this. But anyways, I went to my first ShowChoir concert this weekend. My boyfriend's sister is a senior at Center Grove High School. It was really cool to see; and they did really well! After her show, we went to an apple orchard and then my boyfriend let me pick out a pumpkin! We went home and carved the pumpkin and then roasted the pumpkin seeds. That was a lot of fun! And then the CG football game was at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday night so we went to that as well. Center Grove won; as usual. And then Sunday we watched football all day while I studied for my History exam (which I just took, and it was still hard) but oh well. I hope everyone had a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow sounds like a fun weekend! I live close to Center Grove and I had some friends that were in show choir there. They are really good! My boyfriend and I are far away from each other too, because he goes to school at Notre Dame (3 hours away). We are planning on going home and carving pumpkins over fall break too! Good luck to your boyfriend being in the Army! That must be tough, but he is doing something great!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to go home either! I haven't been home in forever it seems like. But you and your boyfriend sound so cute! It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together. The Lucas Oil game sounds like fun too! Im from Columbus so i went to Columbus North and we played there too. It as so neat! I think we lost though. :( we didnt have a very good football team. I remember Center Grove always beat us ha
ReplyDelete