Friday, September 17, 2010

First Week as a KD baby!

So after the Bid Day party on Monday (we got new shirts, bags, car decals, and other good stuff) we had to wear our Bid Day shirts on campus for Tuesday....they said that usually you'll get the older girls yelling at you from across the street or whatever, but lucky me, I ran into no one on Tuesday so I had no one yelling at me.  However, I was eating by myself on Tuesday in the Atrium before my last class, and I had another KD baby come sit with me! Her name is Kate, and it was so nice to get to know her! and then after awhile an older KD came and sat with us! So that was fun, I went from eating lunch alone to having 2 of my sisters with me! So that was definitely a cool experience.  Then Tuesday night we had our First Degree experience as a KD, which was also known as a "pinning".  We signed our pledge to the sorority, and did some other fun stuff! I'm already excited about this whole sorority thing, and I am really glad I decided to join.  My sisters are all amazing!! :)
Oh, and we already have gotten the news about our first Informal Dance on October 2nd, we find out the theme later, but I am sooooo excited about that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment