Sunday, September 19, 2010
My Weekend!
So this weekend my boyfriend came up to visit, again! I absolutely hate being away from him, so we've tried to set up a schedule of him coming up, or me coming down every weekend. but it's going to start being hard with all of my sorority stuff keeping me busy. My roommate's birthday was Saturday (yesterday), so my boyfriend and I bought her a cake and balloons on friday night, and then surprised her saturday morning with them! then i planned a surprise dinner with a bunch of our friends at Ruby Tuesdays (she thought it was just me and him taking her out) and when we got there they were all sititng at the table and she was so excited! So that was awesome. Then my boyfriend left today, which sucked. But I think I'm going to go home next weekend because I have errands to run anyways. Oh yeah, so my first Informal Chapter for Kappa Delta is tonight. I'm pretty excited to figure out what it is all about. And we're going to order Air Jam tickets and our Homecoming tshirts. So that'll be awesome. Then at 8:30 I have a study session for my History 150 exam on Monday morning....i'm so nervous! I am awful at history, and I can't understand my professor anyways. This is my first real exam since I've been here on campus, so I am extra nervous for that too. Then I have quizzes, papers, and speech stuff due all this week, it'll be a VERY busy week for me. But oh well, I have to get ready! hope everyone had a good weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment