Monday, September 6, 2010
Labor Day weekend!
Since I went home last weekend, my boyfriend came up to visit this weekend. He got up here about 2:30 on Friday and he took me to pick up my car from the fairgrounds, and then we dropped my car back off at the stadium. Since he can't park anywhere until 5, we decided to go to the Muncie mall and check it out. I ended up buying a couple things, and other than that we just shopped around and wasted time. A few of my friends were leaving to go home, so we met up with them and had dinner at the Atrium before they left. Then a few of my guy friends from high school that go to BSU, came up to my room and hung out with me and my boyfriend because they wanted to see him. Saturday, we woke up early and went to breakfast with my guy friends again before they left to go home. Then my boyfriend drove me to Walmart to pick up some stuff (I spent $50!) and we came back here and walked around campus. It was so weird walking around campus and realizing how deserted it was. You could tell it was a holiday weekend and that everyone had gone home. Well my roommate, my boyfriend, and I all wanted to go to dinner, but we realized after we walked to every place that they all closed at 7:30 so we were too late. The nasty store in the bottom of Lafollette was open until 8, so we picked up some snacks there and just came back to our room and ate. Sunday, my boyfriend and I drove to downtown Indy to go to the Rib Fest and watch a band that my mom manages in her spare time. It was really fun! Overall, my weekend was great! It was good to spend time with my boyfriend, especially when it is hard to have him gone all of the time. I hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend! Now I am off to do more homework....ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My boyfriend came down to visit me too! He goes to Notre Dame and came down after the Notre Dame- Purdue game. I was so glad that he came to visit because I was so bored on Friday by myself. my roommate went home along with most of my friends. I agree that the place was deserted. It was really weird. I tried to get food and work out but I was too late too! It stinked! I hate how everything closes early on the weekends.
ReplyDeleteI came back Sunday night and I think I was the only here on my floor. I thought it was alittle weird to, knowing how many people go here and everyone I would normally hang out with was gone. Just like you, I was stuck with having to pick up my food with a friend and then just go back to my room and just eat there. Aside from that night though Friday and Sturday were fun and was good to see my friends back from high school again.
ReplyDelete